Wednesday, August 24, 2016

When life gives you lemons make Chocolate Cake!!!!

They say everything happens for a reason, I believe that more now than ever. I was recently let go at my job with no real explanation. This left me not only perplexed but feeling a bit like a failure. It has taken several weeks but I am finally coming to the realization that this was a good thing a really good thing.
 
I decided to turn things around and make something good come out of this. Today I registered for classes at LCC (Lane Community College). Yep that's right I am going back to school. I am going to be a college Nana!  My major is going to be in Marketing and PR. I have always been interested in doing more in this field and have loads of experience from all of the PR I did during my entrepreneurial years. I want to start my own company and I would love to work with non-profits like The Fair Trade Commission etc..

So off I go on this new adventure.....stay tuned I will keep you updated on how things are going.

Hope you're having a wonderful Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment